Mission Possible XXIV
Balance in a Tech World
March 13, 2019 – Nacogdoches, Texas
Learn and connect with your peers at MISSION POSSIBLE on Wednesday, March 13th from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm in the Baker Patillo Student Center on the SFASU campus in Nacogdoches, TX. This conference will apply to offer 6.5 contact hours for nurses, counselors, social workers, LMFTs, activity professionals and Public School administrators, counselors and teachers. A 3-hour workshop on Texas Ethics for LPCs, LMFTs, and social workers will be offered.
- Identify tools and strategies to maintain mental health while balancing the use of technology
- Exploring technology and incorporating advancements into practice
- Identify strategies for engaging and increasing productivity in the workforce of the future
There are five separate learning tracks:
- Mental Health and Nursing Professionals
- Youth and Schools
- Health and Wellness
- Elderly and Alzheimer’s
- Consumers and the general public
Conference pre-registration is:
- $55 for professionals seeking continuing education hours
- $45 for sponsors members and the general public not in need of credit or contact hours
- $25 for students and consumers
The Alzheimer’s Association invites all participants to a pre-conference on Tuesday, March 12 from 6-8:00 p.m. in the Movie Theatre in the SFASU Baker Pattillo Student Center. The event is offered at no additional charge and has applied to offer 2.0 hours of continuing education credit.
How to Register:
Online registration will open by December 1, 2018.
See Conference FAQs for information about parking, refunds and special assistance.
Mission Possible is made possible thanks to the following organizations:
- Oceans Behavioral Hospital – Lufkin
- Texas AHEC East Piney Woods Region
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Rusk State Hospital
- Stephen F. Austin State University
Interested in being a Sponsor or Exhibitor at Mission Possible?
Learn more about sponsorships and exhibitor opportunities here.
For more information call 936-639-1141 or E-mail Kinnie Reina.