Mission Possible Conference
25th Annual Conference – June 29, 2022 - Lufkin, Texas
Join your peers to IGNITE THE FIRE with Mission Possible on Wednesday, June 29 in the Pitser Garrison Civic Center in Lufkin, Texas. This all-day conference will apply to offer contact hours for counselors, social workers, LMFTs, nurses, and activity professionals. A 3-hour workshop on Texas Ethics for LPCs, LMFTs, and social workers will be offered.
- Participants will learn strategies to effectively combat burnout, renew empathy, and improve personal wellness.
- Participants will explore techniques for serving culturally diverse populations and providing trauma-informed care services
- Participants will identify and build partnerships with community agencies and resources to improve service delivery.
- Mental Health and Nursing Professionals
- Educators and Organizations Serving Youth and Schools
- Health, Wellness and Community-based Organizations
- Elderly and Alzheimer’s Focused Providers
- Consumers and the general public
One or two pre-conference workshops will be offered on Tuesday, June 28.
Mission Possible is made possible thanks to the following organizations:
- Alzheimer's Association
- Texas Department of State Health Services - Rusk State Hospital
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- School of Social Work
- Richard & Lucille DeWitt School of Nursing
- School Psychology - Program of the Human Services Department
Interested in being a Sponsor or Exhibitor at Mission Possible?
Learn more about sponsorships and exhibitor opportunities here.
For more information call (936) 639-1141 or E-mail Kinnie Reina.