Mission Possible XXIV
Balance in a Tech World
March 13, 2019 – Nacogdoches, Texas
Learn and connect with your peers at MISSION POSSIBLE on Wednesday, March 13 from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm in the Baker Pattillo Student Center on the SFASU campus in Nacogdoches, TX. This conference will apply to offer 7.0 contact hours for nurses, counselors, social workers, LMFTs, and activity professionals. A 3-hour workshop on Texas Ethics for LPCs, LMFTs and social workers will be offered.
Educator CEs are not pre-approved, contact your school district curriculum and instruction office for potential CE approval (i.e. Nacogdoches ISD has approved CE for their employees who attend). We can supply our agenda and proof of attendance.
- Identify tools and strategies to maintain mental health while balancing the use of technology
- Exploring technology and incorporating advancements into practice
- Identify strategies for engaging and increasing productivity in the workforce of the future
There are five separate learning tracks:
- Mental Health and Nursing Professionals
- Youth and Schools
- Health and Wellness
- Elderly and Alzheimer’s
- Consumers and the general public
Conference Program Information:
Free Preconference sponsored by the Alzheimer’s Association
The day prior to the event, on Tuesday, March 12, 2019, from 2-4 p.m., the Alzheimer’s Association invites all participants to “Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia,” a pre-conference event held in the Movie Theatre in the SFASU Baker Pattillo Student Center. The event has applied to offer 2.0 hours of continuing education credit.
Conference pre-registration is:
- $60 for professionals seeking continuing education hours
- $50 for sponsors members and the general public not in need of credit or contact hours
- $25 for students and consumers
How to Register:
Online registration is now closed.
You may register onsite at the conference, starting at 7 AM, if you would like to save time, print and fill out this form. A $5 late fee is added to the prices listed above. Included in your conference registration is a continental breakfast and lunch.
See Conference FAQs for information about parking, refunds and special assistance.
Mission Possible is made possible thanks to the following organizations:
- Oceans Behavioral Hospital – Lufkin
- Rock Prairie Behavioral Health
- Texas AHEC East Piney Woods Region
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Rusk State Hospital
- Brentwood Hospital
- Stephen F. Austin State University
For more information call 936-639-1141 or E-mail Kinnie Reina.