Job applications are available at Burke locations or can be downloaded on this site. Applicants may also submit résumés if they wish, but all applicants must complete and submit a job application.
Different computers handle PDFs differently. If you plan to complete the application on your computer, we recommend the following tips. Please read this page carefully before downloading the Burke Job Application.
- Download the PDF to your computer before you begin. To do this, right-click this Burke job application link and save the file to your computer.
- Complete the application in a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader or Preview, and be sure to save your work. We do NOT recommend completing the PDF file in a web browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) even though some browsers allow that. If you do not have a PDF reader installed, you can download one for free from Adobe.
- We recommend using a laptop or desktop computer (NOT a tablet or phone) to complete the PDF application.
- When you finish the application, submit it to Burke via one of the following methods:
- By mail: Burke Human Resources, 2001 S. Medford Drive, Lufkin, Texas 75901
- By fax: 936-634-8601
- By email (PDF documents only, please): firstname.lastname@example.org