Mission Possible XXIII
Communities in Crisis – Ending the Silence
March 7, 2018 – Nacogdoches, Texas
Enjoy a day of learning and connecting with other professionals at MISSION POSSIBLE on Wednesday, March 7th from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. This conference will apply to offer 7.0 contact hours for nurses, counselors, social workers, LMFTs, community health workers, and Public School administrators, counselors and teachers. A workshop of 3 hours of Ethics hours for LPCs, LMFTs, and social workers will be offered.
There are five separate learning tracks:
- Mental Health and Nursing Professionals
- Youth and Schools
- Health and Wellness
- Elderly and Alzheimer’s
- Consumers and the general public
Conference pre-registration is:
- $55 for professionals seeking continuing education hours,
- $45 for sponsors members and the general public not in need of credit or contact hours
- $25 for students and consumers.
Early Registration will open by December 1 and will close on Friday, February 23rd. Late registrations will be accepted until the event begins with a $5 fee added to those mentioned above. Included in your conference registration is a continental breakfast and lunch.
The Alzheimer’s Association invites all participants to a pre-conference event held in the Movie Theatre in the SFASU Baker Pattillo Student Center. The event has applied to offer 2.0 hours of continuing education credit.
How to Register:
Registration will open on or before Friday, December 1, 2017.
Mission Possible is made possible thanks to the following organizations:
- Texas AHEC East Piney Woods Region
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Rusk State Hospital
- Stephen F. Austin State University
Interested in being a Sponsor or Exhibitor at Mission Possible?
Learn more about sponsorships and exhibitor opportunities here.