Mission Possible XXIII
Communities in Crisis – Ending the Silence
March 7, 2018 – Nacogdoches, Texas
Enjoy a day of learning and connecting with other professionals at MISSION POSSIBLE on Wednesday, March 7th from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm in the Baker Patillo Student Center on the SFASU campus in Nacogdoches, TX. This conference will apply to offer 6.5 contact hours for nurses, counselors, social workers, LMFTs, activity professionals and Public School administrators, counselors and teachers. A workshop of 3 hours of Ethics hours for LPCs, LMFTs, and social workers will be offered.
There are five separate learning tracks:
- Mental Health and Nursing Professionals
- Youth and Schools
- Health and Wellness
- Elderly and Alzheimer’s
- Consumers and the general public
Conference pre-registration is:
- $55 for professionals seeking continuing education hours,
- $45 for sponsors members and the general public not in need of credit or contact hours
- $25 for students and consumers.
The Alzheimer’s Association invites all participants to a pre-conference panel presentation, “To Tell or Not to Tell: Issues with Disclosing an Alzheimer’s Diagnosis” held in the Movie Theatre in the SFASU Baker Pattillo Student Center. The event is offered at no additional charge and has applied to offer 2.0 hours of continuing education credit.
How to Register:
Online registration is now closed. You may register onsite by using this form, the $5 late fee will apply. Please bring the completed form with you to the event, registration opens at 7 am on March 7. We will accept cash, check or credit/debit card payments (a small fee will apply).
See Conference FAQs for information about parking, refunds and special assistance.
Mission Possible is made possible thanks to the following organizations:
- Rock Prairie Behavioral Health
- Oceans Behavioral Hospital – Lufkin
- Heart to Heart Hospice
- Texas AHEC East Piney Woods Region
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Rusk State Hospital
- Stephen F. Austin State University
Interested in being a Sponsor or Exhibitor at Mission Possible?
Learn more about sponsorships and exhibitor opportunities here.
For more information call 936-639-1141 or E-mail Kinnie Reina.