Mission Possible XXIII: Communities in Crisis
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Stephen F. Austin Baker Patillo Student Center
1938 North Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Enjoy a day of learning and connecting with other professionals at MISSION POSSIBLE on Wednesday, March 7th from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. This conference will apply to offer 6.5 contact hours for nurses, counselors, social workers, LMFTs, community health workers, and Public School administrators, counselors and teachers. A workshop of 3 hours of Ethics hours for LPCs, LMFTs, and social workers will be offered.
There are five separate learning tracks:
- Mental Health and Nursing Professionals
- Youth and Schools
- Health and Wellness
- Elderly and Alzheimer’s
- Consumers and the general public
Conference pre-registration is:
- $55 for professionals seeking continuing education hours,
- $45 for sponsors members and the general public not in need of credit or contact hours
- $25 for students and consumers.
For more information visit our event website.