Break the Chain – Smoking Cessation Class
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Military Veteran Peer Network Building
3003 North Medford Drive
Lufkin, Texas 75904
Did you know?
- Smoking decreases the average smoker’s lifespan by 13-15 years
- Smoking has caused 440,000 deaths annually
- Approximately 21% of adults are smokers
If you are a veteran and you would like to quit smoking, you may be interested in attending the Military Veteran Peer Network smoking cessation program. To assist you with quitting there will be five sessions, including motivational counseling.
- Veterans who have served in the military (active or reserve)
- No age limitations for veterans seeking enrollment into this program